How do I set or change the access permissions for my Workplace Note?
When you have finished writing your note, you’ll need to decide who you want to be able to read it.
Permission can be given to individuals, members of a group, or your whole Workplace. Permission can only be granted from a computer.
To give coworkers access to your note:
- From the Note editor, click Share. You can find it at the top of your screen.
- Click Manage audiences.
- Click the drop down and click either Selected people and groups (to limit your audience) or Your company name (to share with everyone in your community).
- If you have chosen to select a specific audience, search for the names of the people you would like to see your note.
- You can also search for a group to give access to all its members.
- You can click Remove to remove groups or individuals from your selection.
- When you are happy with your selection, click Save Changes.
Once you have chosen your audience, you can share your note as a post to your timeline or relevant groups by clicking Share. From here, select either Share to selected groups or Share to your timeline.